Sunday 13 November 2011

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring a striped long sleeve shirt


Blair: I’m innocent. Well… Except for a crime of passion. I did something stupid with someone. And even worse than doing that stupid thing, I did the same stupid thing with someone else and pretended I had never done that stupid thing before. You look confused. Should I walk you through it?
Ms.Queller: Let’s stay on point. I reviewed your record. It’s pristine. If Constance has a shining star, it’s Blair Waldorf. I would never have expected this from you.
Blair: I know. I’m the perfect one.
Ms.Queller: Ms. Waldrof, who broke into the pool?
Blair: Like you said, my unfortunate participation in said party was entirely out of character. I don’t know anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...