Thursday 10 November 2011

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair

School Lies - s01e12 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring rubber shoes


GossipGirl: On the Upper East Side, it’s easy to think that the world is exactly as it appears: refined, elegant, imposing. But sometimes, all it takes is a little key to open the door to the wild side.
Blair: Nate.
Nate: Why have you been avoiding me?
Blair: Avoiding you? What?
Nate: Ever since I got back from Monaco, you’ve been… you’re not returning my calls or my texts, I’ve barely seen you.
Blair: Really? I don’t recall.
Nate: Oh? Well, do you recall that night after the debutante ball?
Blair: Yes, I do.
Nate: Blair?
Blair: What are you doing?
Nate: This.
Blair: Good catching up.

Blair: Enough with the blackmail. Aren’t you bored already? I can’t avoid Nate forever.
Chuck: Excuse me. I didn’t say forever. Just until the sight of the two of you together doesn’t turn my stomach.
Blair: And when will that be?
Chuck: Only time will tell, I’m afraid. So unless you want dear Nathaniel to know how you lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle, I encourage patience and restraint.
Blair: Isn’t there someone else you can torture?
Chuck: Probably, but I choose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...