Thursday 3 November 2011

Roman Holiday - s01e11 - Lily

Roman Holiday - s01e11 - Lily

Roman Holiday - s01e11 - Lily by thegossiplook featuring butterfly earrings


Lily: Hello?
Rufus: Hey. It’s me.
Lily: Hey.
Rufus: So… running into each other at the school fair – kind of awkward.
Lily: I suppose so, especially after our last phone call, Rufus, we really shouldn’t be speaking.
Rufus: No, I know.
Lily: But if there’s something you want to say, you should go ahead and say it.
Rufus: Is there something you want me to say?
Lily: Rufus… Why are you calling?
Rufus: Oh, I… just wanted to say Merry Christmas. Hope you have a good holiday.
Lily: Yes, well… I’m… flying to Anguilla with Bart tonight, so I’m expecting it to be a great holiday. One for the ages, in fact. Good night. Goodbye… Anguilla? What is the matter with me?

Lily: When you two are done hiding up there, I’m taking you both out for dessert.
Serena: Can’t mom. I’m busy.
Lily: But this is important for our family. It’ll just be the three of us.
Serena: Mom, anytime you say it’ll be the three of us. It means you’re dating someone new. Whoever it is, I don’t care. I’ll just meet him at the wedding.
Lily: Fine, fine. Then I will just tell you who it is because you’re gonna be seeing him around from now on. It’s Bart Bass.
Eric & Serena: Bart Bass?
Serena: Mom, you cannot date Bart Bass.
Lily: You just said a moment ago you didn’t care who it was.
Serena: That was before I knew who he was.
Eric: He only has one facial expression. He scares me.
Serena: And he raised Chuck. That scares me.
Lily: Oh, Serena, as usual, you’re being overly dramatic. I’m not marrying Bart. This is very casual and regardless, I’m not asking your permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...