Thursday 27 October 2011

Roman Holiday - s01e11 - Serena

Roman Holiday - s01e11 - Serena

Roman Holiday - s01e11 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring barbour coats


Chorus: Santa Baby/ A ’54 Convertible Too/ Light Blue/ Light Blue.
GossipGirl: Hey, Upper East Siders. It’s Christmas in New York and along with the season comes the Constance Billard/St. Jude’s bazaar, where the only thing bizarre are the donated items for sale.
Dan: How about an antique butter churn?
Serena: Oh, my gosh. That would go so well with my loom. I know what I’m getting you for Christmas now.
Dan: Oh, for when I move to Siberia? No. Come on. New York hardly ever gets cold anymore and it never snows. Who wants chestnuts roasted on an open fire when it feels like Florida?
Serena: Okay, global warming Grinch.
Dan: I’m just saying, Christmas should be white and snowy. I’d even settle for Manhattan slush.
Vanessa: There you are.
Dan: Hey, Vanessa. What are you doing here?
Serena: Hey.
Vanessa: Merry Christmas.

Dan: This is a copy of “The New Yorker”. Thank you, but you know I already have a subscription.
Vanessa: There’s something else in there: a letter. What does it say, Serena?
Serena: “Dear Mr.Humphrey, we are pleased to advise you that we would like to publish your short story in our summer fiction issue featuring 20 under 20.”
Vanessa: It’s a contest for young unknown writers and I might have…
Dan: Oh, my God!
Vanessa: …Submitted you.
Dan: I’m gonna be published in “The New Yorker”. This can’t be real. Is this real?
Serena: This is so great. I haven’t even read one of your stories.
Vanessa: Oh, don’t worry. He doesn’t show anyone. I swiped this one out of his drawer on the pretense of borrowing a stapler.
Dan: Slick. You never did return that stapler, by the way.
Serena: Let’s see. Your story is called “10-8-05”. What’s that date?
Dan: Vanessa, thank you. I don’t know how you did this but this is the best present ever.
Chorus: So Hurry Down The Chimney Tonight/ Hurry Tonight/ Santa Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...