Tuesday 18 October 2011

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Jenny

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Jenny

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Jenny by thegossiplook featuring flare jeans


Lily: So your mom really didn’t mind your coming to our ball with… me?
Jenny: No, not at all.
Lily: And your father is okay with you volunteering as well?
Alison: Excuse me. Jenny.
Lily: Alison. Didn’t expect to see you… here.
Alison: That’s me, unexpected.
Jenny: Mom, can I talk to you for a minute?
Alison: No, sweetie, we’ll have a plenty time to talk about later.
Lily: You know what? It is so nice of you to let Jenny come to our little event. You know, cotillions really are instructive. They teach young girls good social graces…
Alison: Well, then I’m sure she’ll learn a lot. I’m gonna go.
Jenny: Um, I’ll come with you.
Alison: No need. I’ll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...