Sunday 16 October 2011

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Blair

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Blair

Hi, Society - s01e10 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring a ruby heart ring


Man: Is everything all right, Mr. Archibald?
Nate: Oh yes, everything’s fine. It’s just my… my date. She’s never late, and she likes to have final approval.
Blair: Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry. My cappuccino was decaf and I couldn’t find my phone. It took forever to get a cab.
Nate: But you live up the street.
Blair: I wasn’t home.
Nate: Well, everything’s taken care of. I’ll pick you up at 5:00 in the car. I got that Laurent Perrier you like. I also thought we’d stop by the Modern afterwards for dessert ‘cause that’s your favourite, Blair.
Blair: Oh, we don’t have to go anywhere afterwards.
Nate: It’s fine. Sorry. Who’s texting you so much?
Blair: Serena. I gotta go back to my house. My mom was supposed to throw this tea for Serena’s grandmother and she had to jet to Paris at the last minute, so it’s all on me.
Nate: Okay hey, I’ll stop by and help you out.
Blair: It’s all right. I got it. Thanks.
Nate: Who are you and what did you do with Blair Waldorf?
Blair: Not bad, Archibald. I almost forgot how handsome you are.
GossipGirl: Spotted: Nate Archibald learning you don’t know a good thing till it’s gone and found someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...