Saturday 8 October 2011

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Serena

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Serena

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring a trench coat


Rufus: I’m not saying you’re overreacting per se. Just having a reaction that is above and beyond what is appropriate.
Alison: I have been killing myself trying to make up for what happened in Hundson.
Rufus: Which is not an overreaction, I might add.
Alison: And then I find out that the two of you are making out at theme parties?
Lily: Oh, it was hardly making out and there’s explanation.
Serena: Hey, guys. I’m back and I… brought… Blair.
Blair: Hey.
Serena: Wow. Weird vibe. Okay. Where’s Dan?


Dan: There’s no chance we’re related, right?
Jenny: Oh, look at Eric’s roots.
Eric: What do you mean? What’s wrong with my roots?
Jenny: They’re kind of Rufus-like.
Serena: Hey. Serena and Blair.
Jenny: Blair?
Blair: Yeah, it’s me.
Serena: Explanation to follow but first, what’s going on with our parents?
Jenny: Oh, our dad dated your mom.
Serena: What?
Eric: Ignore my roots.
Serena: Wait. Wait. What?
Blair: You know what’s really weird? There’s a garage door in the middle of your room. Oh. Is that Cedric?
Dan: Wow. This day just got a lot worse.
Serena: Hold on. How serious were they… our parents?
Dan: I think it’s safe to say that they have had sex.
Serena: Oh. No, no, no. I’m gonna faint.
Jenny: To repeat, we’re not related.
Dan: She was a groupie and he was almost famous.
Blair: Suddenly, my family seems so sane.
Serena: This is too much to handle on an empty stomach.
Dan: Well, we’re not going back out there.
Serena: Well, can we leave here then, please? Escape, I don’t know. Maybe eat?
Dan: Well, that’s why they call it a fire escape.

Serena: Mom is such an hypocrite and all these years, she’s been riding me about my behaviour.
Eric: And here she’s just mad at you being her.
Dan: And all this time my dad has been giving me advice based on this girl he dated. This girl, a lot like Serena.
Jenny: It’s her mom.
Blair: When you think about it, it makes total sense that your mom was a groupie. I mean, only a woman that had completely satisfied her sexual appetite in her youth would ever marry your stepdads.
Serena: Blair, can we not tald about that. The appetite...
Dan: Yeah. Or who... or who satisfied it.
Serena: It’s just...
Dan: So...
All: Gross.
Serena: Yeah.
Lily: Hi.
Serena: Hey mom.
Eric: Is everything okay?
Lily: Yeah. Mm..hmm.
Serena: Do you wanna go home? We could call a car.
Lily: Oh no, not yet. I need fries. Excuse me. Could i get some french fries? And just keep ‘em coming.
Woman: Sure. Coming right up.
Dan: We should... Jenny and I should probably head back to the loft.
Blair: I’m gonna go too. Leave you guys alone. S, thank you for today. The sandwich was delicious. I’m calling Dr.Sherman tomorrow. Bye.
Serena: Bye. Is that really necessary, mom? From what I hear, you have been in places far dirtier than this.
Lily: Well.. please. Try spending nine hours with Jane’s addiction on Ohio turnpike. Then we’ll talk about dirty.
Serena: Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...