Thursday 6 October 2011

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Serena

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Serena

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring michael kors jacket


Serena: Mom, I know it’s my fault that we’re here but let’s not get crazy.
Lily: Well, I don’t know what you’re complaining about. I’m just trying to provide my family with a home-cooked meal.
Eric: You don’t know how to cook.
Lily: Well, don’t blame me. Talk to your sister. She’s the one that got us exiled from the Waldorf’s.
Serena: Oh, I’m sorry.
Eric: And even if you did cook, we don’t have an oven.
Lily: Preaching to the converted, Eric. Look, we’ll just pick up a few things and try to make do.
Eric: Like Peking duck on thanksgiving.
Lily: Hmm, not a bad idea.
Serena: No, mom.
Lily: All the other shops are closed. There’s nothing wrong with having chinese food on thanksgiving.
Serena: What?

Lily: Jews having been doing it on Christmas since forever. Look, a pumpkin. Isn’t this… this is festive, yes?
Serena: We’re gonna eat a pumpkin? Mom. So you couldn’t make it past the salad, huh?
Dan: I opened the cranberries. My work is done. How’s Blair’s?
Serena: I wouldn’t know. She gave me the boot.
Dan: She kicked you out of her house? What happened now?
Serena: Don’t ask but the good news is, my mom is gonna slice us up a pumpkin. Oh, and there’s duck.
Dan: No, no, no. You can’t eat duck and raw pumpkin on thanksgiving. You know what? I’m the guardian of Vanessa’s sister’s van for the weekend and we here at the Humphrey manor, have an oddly large kitchen table.
Serena: What are you suggesting?
Lily: These smell great.
Eric: Yes, so we can starve in a fragrant hotel room.
Serena: We’re not starving. Look, I got us into this mess so I’m gonna get us out of it.
Lily: Elaborate, Serena.
Serena: Thanksgiving at the Humphrey’s. Dan invited me and Eric’s friends with his sister and his dad’s really cool.
Eric: Awesome. I’m leaving the pumpkin.
Serena: What do you say, mom?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...