Thursday 15 September 2011

Victor, Victrola - s01e07 - Lily

Victor, Victrola - s01e07 - Lily


Lily: Well, this is a new strain of obsessive – compulsive.
Rufus: The, uh, art piece projects up to the ceiling.
Lily: Oh, still doing anything to get a girl on her back, huh?
Rufus: What are you doing here, Lil? Oh, uh… let me ask you that question another way. Did you break up with Bart again?
Lily: Well, what did I do to deserve such a thorny welcome?
Rufus: I’m sorry. I’m really not in the mood to play games. I don’t know what’s happening with my wife or my marriage, and you showing up here randomly and often doesn’t make figuring that out any easier.
Lily: I’m sorry I bothered you, really.
Rufus: Lil, wait. You know if you wanna stay and see the, uh, installation, I could really use the company.
Lily: Oh, I don’t want to be in your way.
Rufus: Since when Van der Woodsen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...