Thursday 8 September 2011

Victor, Victrola - s01e07 - Jenny

Victor, Victrola - s01e07 - Jenny


Nate: Oh. Serena, right?
Jenny: Uh, that’s funny.
Nate: Mm, not really. No.
Jenny: No. Uh, what are you doing in the girl’s hall?
Nate: I was actually looking for you. You know, I really didn’t mean anything I said about having feeling for Serena.
Jenny: Maybe you didn’t. I just mean… I don’t even care, but other people might.
Nate: Yeah, I know.
Jenny: Including my brother. You brought me chocolates?
Nate: Well, I know you care about being friends with Blair, and your brother, he’s with Serena, and I’m with Blair, and I just really need you to help me out here. You promise?
Blair: Promise what?
Nate: Uh, promise to help me come up with a more creative apology than these. I’m sorry for taking you for granted lately, okay?
Blair: That is so sweet! But I prefer the gold collection, but thank you. Hey, Cinderella. I think you dropped this at the ball. I hate secrets more than anything. You know that. Friends don’t lie, and we are friends, right?
Jenny: Right.
GossipGirl: Jenny Humprey’s rise to penthouse has been short and sweet, but if she crosses Blair Waldorf it’s straight back to the basement. Looks like this little lamp needs to stay silent, or else…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...