Friday 16 September 2011

Victor, Victrola - s01e07 - Blair

Victor, Victrola - s01e07 - Blair


Blair: What are you doing?
Nate: I’m going to Victrola. I promised Chuck. It’s important to him.
Blair: I saw your father get arrested. Why didn’t you come to me? I would’ve listened.
Nate: I’ve tried, Blair. But every time I try, something’s got your attention… a dinner party, you know, a masked ball.
Blair: Yeah, let’s talk about that masked ball. While I was waiting for you to find me so that we could finally be together, you were confessing your feelings and kissing Serena. I thought I was doing everything right.
Nate: It’s not your fault.
Blair: Do you love me? You should deal with your father. He needs you. You know what? I don’t.
….
Chuck: Where’s Nate?
Blair: I think we just broke up.
Chuck: What?
Blair: I don’t want to talk about it. I just want to escape. That’s what this place is for, right?
Chuck: I know you don’t want to talk about what happened, but…
Blair: Relief. I feel relief. You know, I got moves.
Chuck: Really? Then why don’t you get up there?
Blair: No, I’m just saying, I have moves.
Chuck: Come on, you’re ten times hotter than any of those girls.
Blair: I know what you’re doing, Bass. You really don’t think I’d go up there.
Chuck: I know you won’t do it.
Blair: Guard my drink.
GossipGirl: As you might have guessed, Upper East Siders, prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition. It’s human nature to be free. And no matter how long you try to be good, you can’t keep a bad girl down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...