Sunday 25 September 2011

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Serena

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Serena

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring 18k jewelry


Serena: I can’t believe you didn’t tell me your mom came home.
Dan: I’m sorry, really.
Serena: What? You didn’t think it was important?
Dan: No, no, of course it is.
Serena: Why bother? You already told Vanessa.
Dan: I tell Vanessa everything, all right? I have since I was 6.
Serena: Well, you’re not 6 anymore, Dan. I just… I was just hoping that I would be the person that you would wanna tell these things to now.
Dan: I want you to be that person, too. Really, I do. This whole girlfriend thing is very new to me, you know? I just… don’t know the rules yet.
Serena: Well, Blair says in a relationship, the best friend is…
Dan: Serena, you’re really taking relationship advice from Blair?
Serena: Good point. Look, I just don’t want to have to compete with Vanessa. You know, with “Guitar Hero”, okay. I’m way more awesome, if you didn’t happen to notice. But, um, not with you.
Dan: That’s fair. All right, so tomorrow, you and I will go somewhere together, just the two of us, and we will talk about my family in excrutiating detail until you are… you’re just so bored, you’re begging for Vanessa to take over, all right? How’s that sound?
Serena: Perfect. Come on. It’s almost midnight.
Dan: What happens at midnight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...