Monday 26 September 2011

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Jenny & Nate

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Jenny & Nate

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Jenny & Nate by thegossiplook featuring a double breasted coat


Jenny: I heard about your dad. I’m sorry. Well, if it makes you feel any better, my family’s not doing that great right now either. You know, I actually didn’t want to come to Blair’s party as much as I just wanted to get out of my house.
Nate: Yeah, I know the feeling. Blair’s birthday present.
Jenny: Your mother’s ring. Blair told me about it. It’s beautiful.
Nate: I’m, uh, supposed to give it to Blair tonight.
Jenny: I’m guessing that wasn’t your idea.
Nate: Blair and I broke up, and I know it was the right thing to do. I mean, we just shouldn’t be together right now, you know?
Jenny: Sounds like you’re pretty sure of that.
Nate: I am, and as much as I wanna do the right thing and help out my parents. It’s just… it’s not fair. I mean, to me or to Blair. I just think that if I do this now, when does it ever stop?
Jenny: It’ll only stop when you stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...