Saturday 24 September 2011

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Chuck & Blair

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Chuck & Blair

Seventeen Candles - s01e08 - Chuck & Blair by thegossiplook featuring Ralph Lauren


Chuck: Are you ready for your present? Ow! If you wanted to play rough, all you had to do was ask.
Woman: Hi.
Blair: Hi. Hello there. Happy birthday to me. You nauseate me.
Chuck: All this talk about how you have to be with Nate or the world will end. Face it. It’s over.
Blair: You sound like a jealous boyfriend.
Chuck: Yeah, right. You wish.
Blair: No. You wish.
Chuck: Please. You forget who you’re talking to.
Blair: So do you. Do you… like me?
Chuck: Define “like”.
Blair: You have got to be kidding. I do not believe this.
Chuck: How do you think I feel? I haven’t slept. I feel sick, like there’s something in my stomach, fluttering.
Blair: Butterflies? No, no, no, no. This is not… not happening.
Chuck: Believe me, no one is more surprised or ashamed than I am.
Blair: Chuck, you know that I adore all of God’s creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but… those butterflies have got to be murdered.
Chuck: Fine. It wasn’t that great anyway.
Blair: Thanks.
Blair: Stalk me much?
Chuck: What are you still doing up here all alone?
Blair: I don’t know where Nate is, and he always calls me at midnight, when it turns into my birthday.
Chuck: Well, I wouldn’t count on it tonight. Doesn’t it strike you as, uh, just a little bit of coincidence, the timing of everything?
Blair: What do you mean?
Chuck: Well, Nate suddenly decides he wants to get back together just moments after your mother puts the brakes on her deal with the Captain?
Blair: So you’re saying that Nate is only pretending to like me, and that he’s actually using me to get to my mother? He wouldn’t do that.
Chuck: Yes, he would. If it was to help his family, you know he would.
Blair: Nate loves me. Whatever he’s doing, wherever he is, he will call at midnight. You’ll see.
Chuck: Care to make a wager? If he calls, I’ll leave you alone forever. If he doesn’t, you spend the night with me.
Blair: I will not.
Chuck: I thought you were sure.
Blair: You’re gonna lose. He’s never missed my birthday.
GossipGirl: Careful, B. There’s no safe wager when you ben on a Bass. You just might lose your shirt… and your pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...