Thursday 29 September 2011

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Serena

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Serena

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Serena by thegossiplook featuring long day dresses


GossipGirl: As per Gossip Girl’s Thanksgiving tradition, I’m trading my laptop for stovetop and for the next 16 hours, the only thing I’m dishing is seconds. When the cat’s away, the mice will play. Have fun, little rodents.
Blair: I mean, who gets wasted on Thanksgiving?
Serena: The holidays are lonely for people. I wanted to keep ‘em company. Whoo!
Blair: Your mom is freaking out, so my mom is freaking out.
Serena: What, which means you freak out? Blair, just cut the cord. Go nuts. Come on. Let’s do shots. Come on!
Blair: I told Lily that you were buying a pie.
Serena: Oh! Pie.
Blair: Where is your purse?
Serena: My purse…
Blair: Oh, great. All right. You stay here, okay? I’m gonna go look. Don’t drink or hit on anything.
Dan: Pie’s been secured. Thanksgiving no longer needs to be canceled, all right? Um… Hey mom, you know, I need to go. I’m sorry. Bye. Oh, man.
Cab driver: Hey! What are you doing?
Dan: Hey, right of way, pal.
Cab driver: Screw you, buddy!
Dan: Hey, excuse me. Do you need like a crossing guard or a cab maybe?
Serena: Oh, pie.
Dan: It’s more like roadkill now, but… better it than you, right? I’m Dan… Humphrey.
Serena: Hi.
Dan: Hi. I don’t know… we met last year. You might not remember. Yeah, you probably don’t but look, you should be more careful.
Blair: You need to keep your hands off of her.
Serena: Blair!
Blair: Trying to take advantage of her on the holidays. Come on. Let’s go, Serena.
Serena: Bye, Dave.
Dan: Bye. Bye. Bye. Serena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...