Friday 30 September 2011

Blair Waldorf Must Pie! - s01e09 - Blair

Blair Waldorf Must Pie - s01e09 - Blair

Blair Waldorf Must Pie - s01e09 - Blair by thegossiplook featuring embroidered handbags


Blair: I have to find this recipe before my dad gets here.
Serena: Harold Waldorf’s famous pumpkin pie.
Blair: Well, it may have been Bobby Flay’s but it didn’t stop my dad from taking credit for it. It’s gonna be perfect!
Serena: Look at you. Quite the chipper sous chef.
Blair: Well, I’m in a good mood. It happens. Sometimes ‘cause I increase my lexapro, sometimes because my dad’s in town.
Serena: And sometimes mostly because things are good with a boy. You and Nate get back together?
Blair: You mean since Gossip Girl published pictures of him and some skank?
Serena: So that’s a no. What’s Chuck doing today?
Blair: Why are you asking me?
Serena: Well, you guys are friends and Blair, look, you know you can tell me anything. I’d be the last person to judge anyone.
Blair: With a good reason.
Serena: Blair, I saw you with Chuck.
Blair: I don’t know what I was thinking. I mean, sleeping with him once, maybe you could understand, but twice?
Serena: Wait. You slept with him?
Blair: Shh!
Serena: Blair!
Blair: What happened to no judging?
Serena: I’m not, but I thought you wanted to wait. I thought you wanted to make things special.
Blair: Oh, so Nate gets the free pass and I’m the slut?
Serena: Tell me you didn’t sleep with Chuck for revenge.
Blair: Well, it wasn’t because I like his natural musk and besides nothing hurts more than sleeping with the best friend, right S?
Serena: Way to prove a point.
Blair: Well, I learned from the master.
Serena: If you’re sleeping with Chuck, I’d say the student’s become the master.
Blair: Are you jealous? You didn’t get to sleep with him first? There had to be somebody left on the Upper East Side.
Eleanor: Blair, darling, are you going to help me at all? Serena, do you know when your mother’s arriving.
Serena: She’s not. We’re not doing thanksgiving here anymore.
Eleanor: Oh. Why?
Blair: Because I uninvited them.
Serena: Happy holidays, Eleanor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...