Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Lily

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Lily


Rufus: Lily. There you are.
Lily: Oh, I just needed a moment. That… What just happened…
Rufus: The kiss?
Lily: Yeah, it made me feel a little…
Rufus: Nostalgic?
Lily: Nauseous.
Rufus: Right, um, ouch.
Lily: No, no, I’m kidding, kind of. I’m sorry Rufus, I… Maybe I shouldn’t have asked you here.
Rufus: Right, um, and, um, I’m sorry I kissed you but I did it because that mercenary in the starched white shirt… He doesn’t appreciate everything you have over an attractive 25-year-old mannequin. ‘Cause beauty fades, though yours has done a remarkable job of holding on, and in the long run, it’s gonna be his loss. And I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. ‘Cause trust me, it’s not fun.
Lily: I think it worked.
Bart: Lily, may I speak with you for a moment? If you’ll excuse us.
Rufus: Happy to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...