Saturday 20 August 2011

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Jenny

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Jenny


GossipGirl: Long ago, when European royals grew bored with palace balls, they took a page from the Peons and added some pageantry. Couture and canapes are just another Saturday night until you add a mask. But preparing for a ball is an event in itself, which is why queens invented handmaidens.
Jenny: So the dresses should be delivered and I'll take the small stuff with me.
Man: Which one is yours?
Jenny: Oh, no. I'm just helping Blair, but I mean you know, we'll see.
Man: Well, here's hoping. We'll put it on Blair's tab.
Jenny: Oh, no, no, no.
Man: The girls at that party are my best costumers. Why not show off my latest wares? Just return it after the ball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...