Sunday 21 August 2011

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Blair

The Handmaiden's Tale - s01e06 - Blair


Serena: So, Kati mentioned something about a custom-made corset, and I hear there are wigs involved?
Blair: It's a masquerade. You have to conceal your identity. But I do have something special planned for Nate tonight. It's a game. It's a scavenger hunt. Nate starts the night with a clue, which leads him to a lady-in-waiting, who gives him a clue to the next lady...
Serena: Wait. Hold on, you have ladies now?
Blair: If he finds me before midnight when the masks come off, he can claim his prize.
Serena: And what's that? Oh, yeah, right, sorry.
Blair: I just figured that after everything that's happened, or hasn't happened, I should find some way to make it special.
Serena: Well, that's really romantic, Blair. Really. Look, um, if you don't want me to come tonight, I totally understand, I could just...
Blair: What? No, I want you to come. In fact, I was hoping you would be one of my ladies. Would you give Nate the last clue?
Serena: Are you sure you want me to?
Blair: Tonight is all about starting over. I trust you... and him.
Serena: Well, I will be honored to serve you, my queen.
Blair: Well, besides, you're bringing Dan, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...