Friday 22 July 2011

Poison Ivy - s01e03 - Serena

Poison Ivy - s01e03 - Serena


Dan: Serena! Serena!
Serena: What? What, do you want to congratulate me on destroying my future?
Dan: No, no, no, no, no. I just wanted to ask if you're okay. 'Cause what you did in there for your brother, that was... That was very cool.
Serena: Wait, how did you know about my brother?
Dan: It... it's okay. Really, noone will ever hear it from me, but if you ever need anybody to talk to, or not talk to, I'd be happy to do either.
Serena: I'll keep that in mind.
Dan: And, um... I know I said some things about you and your world, and I'm sorry. Obviously I don't know anything about your life.
Serena: Thank you. But I've really got to get out of here.
Dan: Yeah, sure, sure.
Serena: But... Maybe, you know, I can take you up on that getting together and not talking thing sometime? Will you call me?
Dan: Yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...