Tuesday 26 July 2011

Poison Ivy - s01e03 - Blair

Poison Ivy - s01e03 - Blair


Blair: Whenever something's bothering you, I can always find you here.
Serena: You're here for another catfight? What's that?
Blair: A letter. I wrote it to you when you were away at boarding school. I never sent it. "Dear Serena, my world is falling apart, and you're the only one who would understand. My father left my mother for a 31-year-old model... A male model. I feel like screeming because I don't have anyone to talk to. You're gone, my dad's gone, nate's acting weird. Where are you? Why don't you call? Why did you leave without saying goodbye? You're supposed to be my best friend. I miss you so much. Love, Blair."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...