Wednesday 20 July 2011

Poison Ivy - s01e03 - Blair and Chuck

Poison Ivy - s01e03 - Blair and Chuck


Chuck: Admit it, even for me, this was good.
Blair: If you weren't such a perv, I'm sure the CIA would hire you in a second.
Chuck: Defending my country... There's a future I never imagined.
Blair: With good reason. What is she doing there?
Chuck: Well, what's anyone doing there? It's a facility for the disturbed or addicted.
Blair: You must have your own wing.
Chuck: You don't get nearly enough credit for your wit. So the question is: what do you do now?
Blair: Well, I was thinking... total social distruction.
Chuck: And here I thought you were getting soft. So this is your bed, huh?
Blair: Leaving, now!
Chuck: You can repay me another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...